Win these beautiful Christmas Crackers
We love these amazing Crackers so we knew we had to share some with you. Every Christmas we want to hear your brilliant Christmas Cracker jokes and in return we’re giving away six of these boxes to add a little edge to your modern Christmas.
All you need to do to enter is comment on our promotional post on Facebook with your best Christmas cracker joke – the cheesier the better! Click here to enter.
1. The promoter is: International Greeting PLC trading as Tom Smith whose registered office is at C/O International Greetings UK, LTD 2-8 North Road , Penallta Industrial Estate , Ystrad Mynach, Hengoed , South Wales CF82 7SS
2. Employees of Tom Smith or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tom-Smith.
5. Closing date for entry will be 9th December at 5pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Entries must post a comment directly on the promotional image on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TomSmithCrackers/
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by use of a random number generator to ensure fair entries.
12. The winner will then be notified by the company replying to the individual’s comment on Facebook. The winner must provide a UK address in a private message to the company page by Monday 12th December in order to claim the prize in time for Christmas. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by the specified date we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by British law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Britain.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material and Social Media updates. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a message to the Tom Smith Facebook.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.